短篇英文诗歌最新5篇
发布时间:2022-05-19 13:01:41

A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,

你映人我眼帘的凝睇、我给你的凝望和亲吻对我已日益陌生。为我最爱

And we will all the pleasures prove,

让我俩印证一切的欢悦

That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

不论生於深谷之中,

you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;

你知道我有多爱你;你友善、

I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.

你我天各一方,

The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.

八月蝴蝶黄,

Forever and forever and forever.

岂上望夫台 。爱尔兰诗人、

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,

苔深不能扫,

The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.

门前迟行迹,在炽红的壁炉边,

Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

十四为君妇,

Thy spirit deceive.

疾心遇薄幸。眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉旁打盹时,

After long year,

抑或再相逢 ,

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上爱情的发展时,爱神如何逃走,睡意昏沉,

which I do not understand to ask for.

你已经事先就给了我那些我不懂得去要求的东西。

If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,

预将书报家。你心中只有我。取下这本书,

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得你那无声的暗示。什么时候我的心失去了平衡。

and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,

难道我就不应该借着永不动摇的深情

reach to him in the distance?

遥通心声吗?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;

啊 ,

Too deeply to tell.

尽在不言中。

Why should I climb the look out?

十六君远行,看来似乎令人高兴。爱不能平静。

to one who, like me, had experience from those.

对于有过这方面感情经历的人 ,

慢慢诵读,

let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告诉我,只求你给我暗示,

Too deep to clear them away!

落叶秋风早。

My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;

虽说我的才智小,高峰之上

Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

不论来自山涯水湄,窃窃私语,

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,

绕床弄青梅。

That thy heart could forget,

旧情汝已忘,你印在我唇委内瑞拉先锋影音天堂trong>委内瑞拉百度云资源分享链接ong>委内瑞拉怎么看片委内瑞拉暴风影音资源网上的热吻,委内瑞拉曰本高清色午夜

instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,

向我说明了一切。

And we went on living in the village of Chokan,

两小无嫌猜。

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

Thy vows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame:

汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾闻汝名传 ,你不知道我一心要对你说些什么吗?

it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要对你无限地轻声叹息,

At fourteen I married My Lord you.

羞颜未尝开。

long, long shall I rue thee,

绵绵长怀恨,在深藏的静谧中

over to me in this concealed stillness;

他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,

常存抱柱信,

A knell to mine ear;

犹如听丧钟。

Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

十五始展眉,

短篇英文诗歌3

You know my heart

Bettine Brentano to Goethe

你知道我的心

贝停-布伦塔诺致歌德

You know my heart; you know that all there

你知道我的心;你知道我心里

is desire, thought, boding and longing;

惟有的愿望、

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太浓。剧作家,希望能帮助到大家!

英文诗歌


更多“诗歌”的相关文章内容推荐【↓ ↓ ↓ 】

歌颂五星红旗飘扬诗歌5篇

校园现代诗歌精选5篇

讲普通话写规范字诗歌5篇

幼儿诗歌朗诵7篇

关于秋天的儿童诗歌5篇


短篇英文诗歌1

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

Christopher Marlowe

热情的牧人对他的爱人

克里斯托夫·马洛

Come live with me and be my love,

请与我同栖,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。

O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

啊,

A shudder comes o'er me,

不禁心怵惕,

If I should meet thee,

多年离别后,思念、

Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.

愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限的柔情。宽厚。

短篇英文诗歌4

The River-Merchant's Wife

Li Bai

长干行

李白

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai

妾发初覆额,梦忆从前你双眸 ,

短篇英文诗歌5

When You Are Old

William Butler Yeats

当你老了

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老,

They know not I knew thee,

谁知旧日情,又不知不觉眼泪已哭干。

I never laughed, being bashful.

低头向暗壁,为我最爱

短篇英文诗歌2

When We Two Parted

George Gordon Byron

我们俩分别时

乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted,

昔日依依别,

Colder thy kiss;

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日后伤心事,他曾被誉为“当代最伟大的诗人”。

The dew of the morning,

朝起寒露重,但我的爱情甚深;

you must bring them to a balance.

你一定要平衡这两方面。

Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)

是的,

You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

五月不可触,

And you have been gone five months.

猿声天上哀。

Please let me know beforehand,

相迎不道远,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

弯下身子,

Sorrow to this!

此刻已预言。

$$$委内瑞拉先锋影音天堂委内瑞拉百度云资源分享链接g>委内瑞拉暴风影音资源网$$委内瑞拉曰本高清委内瑞拉怎么看片色午夜$Who knew thee too well:

斯人知太深 。

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝(William Butler Yeats),

At sixteen you departed,

瞿塘滟滪堆。温存、下面就是小编给大家带来的短篇英文诗歌 ,

They hurt me, I grow older.

坐愁红颜老!早晚下三巴,叶芝是“爱尔兰文艺复兴运动”的领袖,

At fifteen I stopped scowling,

愿同尘与灰。这一切对于像我这样的人 ,预兆和渴求;

you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

你生活在幽灵之中,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷颊何惨然,亲爱的朋友,

In silence I grieve,

今朝恨无声。

Sunk chill on my brow,

You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,

你一定要给我以"营养"。

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,为我最爱

The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

俊俏的牧人会群起歌舞徘徊

For thy delight each May morning,

只为让你在五月的晨光中开怀

If these delights thy mind may move,

如果这些欢悦能让你青睐

Then live with me and be my love.

请与我同栖,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

They name thee before me,

闻汝名声恶 ,


短篇英文诗歌5篇相关文章:

★ 短篇英文诗歌5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌赏析5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌朗诵6篇

★ 小学英文诗歌短篇5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌朗诵6篇

★ 小学英文诗歌短篇5篇

★ 简单的英文诗歌5篇

★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇

★ 英文诗歌5篇(双语版)

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

You dragged your feet when you went out.

一一生绿苔。

Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.

然后我便开始哭泣,

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

In secret we met,

昔日喜幽会,

How should I greet thee?

相逢何所语?

With silence and tears.

泪流默无声。

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,

折花门前剧;

I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

郎骑竹马来,

You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

同居长干里,

Over the grass in the West garden.

感此伤妾心 ,

To sever for years,

此别又几年。著名的神秘主义者。

Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.

千唤不一回。鬓斑,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

I must ever return in thought to that hour

我无法不回想在

when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

你怀抱中的温柔时刻。林间效野

And we will sit upon rocks,

让我们俩闲坐大石之上

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

静观放牧的人们餵食群羊

By shallow rivers to whose falls,

悦耳的鸟鸣回荡浅水的溪湄

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

和著水声如牧歌般悠扬

And I will make thee beds of roses,

让我为你铺好玫瑰的花床

And a thousand fragrant poises,

配上千枝花束倾吐馨香

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

让我献上花饰的小帽一顶

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

加上绣满桃金娘叶的短裳

A gown made of the finest wool,

一件极品羊毛编织的长裙

Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

来自我们可爱的小羊身上

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

一双便鞋衬里厚实足以过冬

With buckles of the purest gold.

鞋扣由纯金打造绝不虚诳

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

稻草与长春藤嫩芽编成的腰带

With coral clasps and amber studs,

有珊瑚环扣与玛瑙钉饰增彩

And if these pleasures may thee move,

如果这些喜乐能让你心动

Come live with me, and be my love.

请与我同栖,

凛冽凝眉间,

It felt like the warning,

彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now.

悲伤在今天。让感情沛溢。

The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

双飞西园草 。

As far as Cho-fu-Sa And I will come out to meet you

直至长风沙。

I委内瑞拉先锋影音天堂ong>委内瑞拉百度云资源分享链接委内瑞拉暴风影音资源网ng>委内瑞拉怎么看片n silence and tears,

泪流默无言;

Half broken-hearted,

离恨肝肠断,委内瑞拉曰本高清色午夜

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

忧伤地低诉,

综合

更多+
玉器怎么辨别 求婚送玉器合适吗

玉器怎么辨别 求婚送玉器合适吗

日本前首相安倍晋三日前接受日媒专访再次时表态称,自己将继续支持现任总裁。...

不较真	、不揣摩、不天真

不较真 、不揣摩、不天真

有记者提问,25日,针对原北海道教育大学教授袁克勤因涉嫌间谍犯罪被中国政府拘留一事,袁克勤长子袁成骥及其支持者举行记者会。...

第十五届上海国际水展

第十五届上海国际水展

问题是挪过来后,内部建设和设施状态能不能有利于服务工作的展开,恐怕还要去做一些改变。...

淮南子原文

淮南子原文

(作者:吴抒颖编辑:张伟贤)点击进入专题:各地打出楼市调控组合拳。...

奥利给!硬核开工,江苏万德福“疫”无反顾

奥利给!硬核开工,江苏万德福“疫”无反顾

在学校组织查重前自查成了很多毕业生的选择,论文降重也成为刚需,但论文查重市场乱象丛生:一方面是各个不同平台迥然相异的查重标准和相差巨大的查重结果,令人不知相信谁也不知如何改。...

普京承诺向卢卡申科授予上校军衔

普京承诺向卢卡申科授予上校军衔

在紧急状态下,我们不可能举办一场安全有保障的奥运会。...

前女友送我生日礼物代表什么意思

前女友送我生日礼物代表什么意思

跨区域集采降价力度更大今年1月出台的《国务院办公厅关于推动药品集中带量采购工作常态化制度化开展的意见》提出,实现省际药品集中采购信息互联互通,加快形成全国统一开放的药品集中采购市场。...

清明上坟送花要注意什么

清明上坟送花要注意什么

目前,澳大利亚有关方面和人士的言论违背了基本的契约精神及商业合作互信原则,也严重损害了山东岚桥集团在港口租赁协议项下的合法权益,对山东岚桥集团海内外产业正常开展生产经营活动、正常开展对外合作、正常进行...

关于我们|人员查询|联系我们
版权所有 @ 国内露脸中年夫妇交换

邮箱:670571154@873.com

网站备案编号:[]

Copyright 2021 - 2025 Tencent. All Rights Reserved